VETERINARY SERVICES - COWS
General Veterinary Services
- Pregnancy Diagnosis (Palpation, Ultrasonography, Fetal Sexing)
- Reproductive Management (Synchronization, Consultation, Embryo Implantation)
- Herd Health (Vaccination Schedules, Deworming, Consultations, Body Condition Scoring, Cow Comfort)
- Lameness (Medical Foot Trimming and Treatment, Lameness Prevention and Consultation)
- Calving and Dystocia (Assisted Delivery, C-section if deemed necessary)
- Surgery (Castration, Umbilical Hernia Correction, Dehorning, Enucleation)
- Necropsy Services (Adult Cows, Calves, Aborted Fetuses)
We know that an emergency can happen at any time and that is why we offer 24-hour emergency care for dogs, cats, horses, farm animals & exotic pets.
Caring for All Types of Animals
At Quakertown Veterinary Clinic we are proud to serve all your animals' needs, whether you have a sick horse or a hurt cat, we are ready to care for them.
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is proud to offer state-of-the-art technology to provide your pet with the highest level of care and diagnostic services.
“Thank you, Dr. Forsyth”- Elaine S.
“Great, Caring Service”- Shannan DiSanto
“Dr. Olivia Newman”- Jim Jamison and Allison Bobst