Pet Boarding & Grooming in Quakertown
Experienced Care for Pets
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic proudly offers pet boarding and grooming at our facility. Read on to learn more about our boarding, doggie daycare, and pet grooming services!
Our Pet Boarding Services
Planning a vacation? Family coming to visit? Don't know where the pets will go? Quakertown Veterinary Clinic has comfortable and clean boarding facilities for dogs and cats. Our kennels are indoor and are climate controlled for the comfort of your pet.
You can have peace of mind leaving your pet in our experienced hands. We will accommodate all of your pet's special needs, from diet and medication to playtime. You can also bring your pet's favorite toy to make his or her stay more comfortable.
Why choose us for pet boarding in Quakertown?
- Separate canine and feline indoor boarding
- Over 75 large dog runs and 22 luxury suites (3 sizes of spacious runs available)
- Cattery with condo-style cages
- On-site veterinary care, available 24 hours a day
- Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Dogs walked 4 times daily in our enclosed yard
- Complimentary bath for dogs staying two nights or longer
- We supply all bedding and food dishes
Boarding fees include our premium maintenance diet. We recommend, however, that you consider keeping your dog on his/her normal diet. If you bring your own food, please pre-package each meal in a Zip-Lock bag or sealed container with your dog's name on the container. Any medications your pet may need during their stay should be clearly marked with dosage and instructions – please keep prescription medications in their original container from the vet.
You may bring toys, treats, etc. to make your dog feel more comfortable; however, we ask that you not bring bedding, stuffed animals, or pillows. We cannot be responsible for your blankets, etc., as our bedding materials are laundered daily.
Hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday: 8 AM-6 PM; pick up: 8A M-12 PM; drop off: 2 PM-6P M
- Saturday: pick up and drop off: 8 AM-2 PM
- Sunday: pick up and drop off: 12 PM-6 PM
Note: Check out time is noon (12:00 PM). Any dog picked up after 12:00 PM will be charged for that day’s boarding.
Requirements for boarding your pet:
- Dogs: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza vaccinations are required.
- Cats: Rabies and Feline Distemper vaccinations are required. All Cats must be FELV/FIV negative.
- All Pets: All vaccinations must be up-to-date and proof is required. Pets must be free of parasites—internal and external.
Space is limited; please call (215) 515-8810 as early as possible to reserve!
Doggie Day Care
Our daycare program offers the right mix of exercise and socialization in a supervised group play environment. Leave your pet to play with his doggie friends while you go to work, shop, or just take a break.
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 7 AM-6 PM
Pet Grooming Services
In addition to making your pet feel better on the inside, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic can make your pet feel good on the outside too! We welcome canine and felines of all breeds and sizes for pet grooming at our Quakertown Boarding and Grooming facility - Hand scissoring is available.
Mary Szyszko, Master Groomer, has over 28 years’ experience with all breeds of dogs and cats.
Prices vary based on the breed, style, temperament, and condition of coat. Convenient early morning drop off and late afternoon pickup is available.
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday starting at 7:30 AM
Please contact us to schedule an appointment or consultation.