ANIMALS WE TREAT
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic provides up-to-date care for your pets, horses and farm animals. Pet owners generally look upon their pets as members of the family. We do too, and so we understand the special responsibility that comes from your trust in us. Our high standards apply to every aspect of our organization, from the experience and training of our professional and support staff (read about our staff) to our modern facilities, which include extensive laboratory, up-to-date surgical facilities and imaging services. Read more about our Facilities.» DOGS & CATS
- Emergency Services: Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year for emergency care. We also provide emergency coverage for many other local veterinarians through our Tri-County Veterinary Emergency Service. If you have any questions about a situation that appears to be an emergency, please call our office at any hour at (215) 515-8810.
- Regular Health Exams: It is important to detect medical problems as early as possible.
- Vaccinations: Routine vaccination is one of the most effective ways of protecting your pet's health against many common and deadly diseases. Click here to learn more about vaccinating your pet.
- Dental Care: It is just as important to take care of your pet's teeth as it is your own. Our Specialized services include cleaning, polishing, tooth extraction and oral surgery.
- Dietary Planning: A sound diet is vital to the health of your pet at every age level. Let us help with your pet's diet by discussing the dietary requirements essential for proper weight maintenance, performance and growth and as an aid in the treatment of disease.
- Geriatric Care: Talk to your veterinarian about creating a wellness program designed to fit your pet's needs.
- Boarding and Grooming: We offer boarding and grooming for felines and canines. Our staff will provide your pets the TLC as you would, while also providing the reassurance that a doctor is available 24 hours a day.
- Allergy Testing and Treatment for your pet: Our Laboratory offers testing and desensitization treatments for your dog or cat. Click here for Allergy lab information.
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Emergency Care 24 hours a day 365 days a year
Call (215) 515-8810 (small animals) or (215) 515-6909 (large animals/equine) to schedule all appointments
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is a member of the American Animal Hospital Association and American Association of Equine Practitioners.
“I felt extremely comfortable with my horse in their care.”- McKenzie M.
“We wish we could clone Dr. Denardo as the prototype for all Veterinaries.”- Cindy O.
“I have always had excellent care at Quakertown Veternarian!”- Michelle W.