PET HEALTH INSURANCE
It is strongly suggested by the American Animal Hospital Association that all pet owning families assess their financial situation and consider their ability to meet unexpected expenses that may be incurred for veterinary care. Some may want to budget accordingly for those unexpected expenses and others may want to protect themselves through pet health insurance.
Our clinic does not endorse one insurance over another. However, here is a list of things to consider when choosing a pet health insurance plan.
- Be sure to understand what the policy covers. Does it cover preventative care such as vaccines? Or are there additional charges for this service?
- Understand the exclusions. Most policies will exclude pre-existing conditions, and possible hereditary conditions unique to certain breeds.
- Understand what deductibles and co-pays are required. Some pay according to a set schedule of "customary" fees while some pay based on the actual incurred expense.
- Ask if you will be able to choose your own veterinarian or whether you must go to a participating veterinarian.
Pet Health Insurance Websites:
- Trupanion Pet Insurance: http://trupanion.com/
- Fetch Pet Insurance: https://www.fetchpet.com/
Please contact us with any questions you may have or to schedule an appointment.
Caring for Your Whole Family.See What Makes Us Different.
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is proud to offer state-of-the-art technology to provide your pet with the highest level of care and diagnostic services.
Caring for All Types of Animals
At Quakertown Veterinary Clinic we are proud to serve all your animals' needs, whether you have a sick horse or a hurt cat, we are ready to care for them.
We know that an emergency can happen at any time and that is why we offer 24-hour emergency care for dogs, cats, horses, farm animals & exotic pets.
Real Stories, from Real Owners.
“Thank you, Dr. Forsyth”- Elaine S.
“Great, Caring Service”- Shannan DiSanto
“Dr. Olivia Newman”- Jim Jamison and Allison Bobst