stem cell treatment
Vet-Stem Regenerative Stem Cells
WHAT IS IT? Vet-Stem Regenerative Stem Cells are your own animal’s natural healing cells from fat tissue and are capable of differentiating into a variety of tissue types including tendon, ligament, bone, cartilage, and muscle and have been proven to reduce pain and inflammation.
CURRENT USES: Vet-Stem Regenerative Stem Cells have been used and have shown a significant improvement in approximately 80% of dogs with arthritis of the knee, elbow, shoulder and those with Polyarthritis. It has also been used in patients with tendon and ligament partial tears.
IS VET-STEM RIGHT FOR MY DOG? If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please call 215-536-6245 and make an appointment with Dr. Jeanette Rilling or Dr. Phil Svor for more information.
- Is your dog not responding well to NSAIDS, or not able to tolerate NSAIDS?
- Has your vet determined that orthopedic surgery would not help your dog?
- Does your dog have osteoarthritis, immune mediated polyarthritis or a partial crucuiate ligament tear?
- Does your dog need long term pain medication?
- Do you prefer a more natural and holistic approach (using your dog’s own stem cells)?
HOW DOES THE PROCEDURE WORK?
- Collect adipose, overnight to lab
- Isolation of cells, extra cells banked for future use
- Injection of therapeutic cells
RESULTS: At 90 days of treatment greater than 33% of dogs discontinued the use of NSAIDs completely, and greater than 28% of dogs decreased their dependency on NSAIDs.
WHO SHOULD NOT USE: If your pet has active cancer or if your pet has an active infection.
For more information and/or to schedule an appointment with either Dr. Jeanette Rilling or Dr. Phil Svor, please call 215-536-6245.