Boarding & Grooming
Boarding for Cats & Dogs
Phone: (215) 536-9678
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon.-Fri.: 8am-6pm, Pick up 8am-12pm, Drop off 2pm-6pm
Sat.: 8am-2pm, Pick up & Drop off 8am-2pm
Sun. 12pm-6pm, Pick up & Drop off 12pm-6pm
*Check out time is Noon (12:00PM). Any dog picked up after 12:00 PM will be charged for that days boarding.
Planning a vacation? Are the in-laws planning a visit? Is it a celebration weekend? Don't know where the pets will go? Quakertown Boarding & Grooming has boarding facilities for dogs and cats.
Feel comfortable leaving your pet in our experienced hands. We will accommodate all of your pet's special needs, from diet and medication to playtime. You can also bring your pet's favorite toy to make his or her stay more comfortable.
- Separate canine and feline indoor boarding
- Over 75 large dog runs and 22 luxury suites (3 sizes of spacious runs available)
- Cattery with condo style cages
- On-site veterinary care 24 hrs/day
- Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Dogs walked 4 times daily in our fenced enclosed yard.
- Complimentary bath for dogs staying two nights or longer
- We supply all bedding and food dishes.
- Boarding fees include our premium maintenance diet. We recommend, however, that you consider keeping your dog on his/her normal diet.
- If you bring your own food, please pre-package each meal in a zip-lock bag or sealed container with your dog's name on the container.
- You may bring toys, treats etc. to make your dog feel more comfortable; however, we ask that you NOT bring bedding, stuffed animals or pillows. We cannot be responsible for your blankets, etc., as our bedding materials are laundered daily.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING YOUR PET:
Dogs: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella and Canine Influenza vaccinations are required.
Cats : Rabies and Feline Distemper vaccinations are required.
All vaccinations must be up to date and proof is required. Pets must be free of parasites -internal and external.
*Space is limited. Please call as early as possible to reserve.
Doggie Day Care
(Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm)
Our day care program offers the right mix of exercise and socialization in a supervised group play environment. Leave your pet to play with his doggie friends while you go to work, shop or just take a break.
Pet Grooming Services
(Monday - Friday starting at 7:30 am)
In addition to making your pet feel better on the inside, Quakertown Boarding & Grooming can make your pet feel good on the outside too! We welcome all canine and feline breeds and sizes. Hand scissoring is available. Mary Szyszko, Master Groomer, has over 28 years experience with all breeds of dogs and cats.
Prices vary based on the breed, style, temperament and condition of coat. Convenient early morning drop off and late afternoon pickup is available for your convenience.
Please call 215-536-9678 to schedule an appointment or consultation.